Skip to main content

The Forbidden Places...

Disclaimer: The following article involves a topic which is not appropriate for family reading. I have made it as clean as possible. Ladies and sissy boys, if you stumble upon these places, at least don’t reveal your enlightening source. I don’t think I can handle being roughed up by pissed off brothers.

These are the places in a typical guy’s PC. Some conditions apply though.
1. No nosy sisters proficient in the intricacies of a PC. (Also add younger brothers and rarely elder ones)
2. PC is untouched by parents and elder relations.
3. PC in a hostel or friends living together.
Many other stipulations may be added…

Where to find them?
Inside folders and folders and folders of Windows, Turbo C++, Office etc or may be even in the desktop of the bolder ones (I know at least one guy ;-))

The common names?
Files may be having extensions dll (the most popular one), cpp, sys etc and they have sizes in excess of 1 MB (usually 50+)

The folder names may be bizarre but it really makes sense to those who know them.
E.g. BITS (should make sense to anyone), MIT (M inducing technology), NIT (N in techniques), Pilani (my favourite), Porndicherry (the name says it all), Junk (another favourite), names of places like Mysore, Faridabad etc…and the list moves on

If you find such things in a PC stay clear instead of getting nasty surprises (i.e.  if you don’t want any!)

P.S: If this is inappropriate or in poor taste please be honest. I will take the post of immediately, IF I am convinced :-).

Comments

  1. F*CK!

    my sister goes through all the blogs i read:|

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh heh.

    IIT guys use "pondy" folder name in My Documents.

    But I think "My P0rn" is a nice name. :-D

    Don't take this blog entry off. :-)

    Freedom of speech man! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey kickasso, adversity is the father of creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @duttan You told me about the pondy once. Thats how it came in here. Hi5 to freedom of speech!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All my stuff are under real names!! No1 will luk here except me!! i prefer hiding it inside any strategy game folders...emporers and other sierra stuff!!! No 1 likes tht games,so no problemo!!!and my favourate 1's in folder Project!!! Eurotrip!!!! and, HI5 2 freedom of speech!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah,eurotrip!!! a fantastic film!!! A must c 4 all dudes..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya a good buddy/sleazy movie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Useless way ->hidden files!!! :(
    So making virtual drives encryptions virtual folders Xdrives ,software companies are working hard to make secrets so secret,all those crackers and pirates working hard day by day for us to simply download and njoy .Donno how much time to encrypt all those GBs. But we need need more free spaces to fill "it" up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @naveen, i have seen Eurotrip! :D

    Must play for a guys only tour. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...