Skip to main content

Atlast!!!

Wheew! Atlast an exam where I hope to pass more than dread to fail. Just finished the microprocessor criti exams. But I had the same if not a more jubilant reaction the last time around. But, this is criti so I hope the university shows some meharbaani. The last 5 exams where disasters and thefirst time I am going to write the exams with 4 hall tickets. I will have a mercy exam of CHD unless the university guy decides that I am going to marry his daughter.
The supply Compilers was a big disaster. Though everyone said they sucked and said they would fail, I suspect the suckers of scraping through. Good for them and I hope they get through.
As far as DB went. Well it was a really wondeful experience. You have to some experiences like this to spice up your life. When I got the question paper, the question in my head was 'How the hell am I going to score 10 marks in this?' Well,I brought my creative side out and wrote 8 short stories for the short answer questions (total fiction! get it?). Then I proceeded to the essays and they were interleaved with 90% trash and 10% matter. Out of the 18 pages I wrote only 2 pages contains some substance. Very interesting marks this would be!
Communication sucked totally just because I didn't study a word and ISM was an epic in the making. Once again I proved to myself why i should be going into management. Really, what a management paper! I hope I scrape through. I wrote the answers with so much conviction and created new management theories that the examiner may be feel like that. May be not.
I think studies got to pick up now. Me and Rajappan are starting our late night studies with 1 hour call in between. It really helped last time around. I passed with some 60 marks even for subjects I started learning at 10 PM the day before. I missed the study for these exams. Infact I forgot about this thing and was wondering what was amiss.
Hope everything goes well for everyone.
"Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!"

Comments

  1. Every engg. guy passes through these 'Rough Patches'. Remember,form is temperory,class is permenent!!!!!Same results 4 me....except,i hope 2 pass in comp.comm.and mayb ISM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The road to B.Tech is long and difficult.

    Prescence of mind carries yout through.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...