A random tag...

I got this from Divyas's blog...liked it..so thought I would do it...

1. Were you named after anyone?
Yeah. My paternal Grandpappy!
2. Do you wish on stars?
Sometimes...
3. When did you last cry?
Not bawling? Today while watching Keerthichakra, I had tears in my eyes...I am a rather sensitive guy :D... and this may sound corny...India makes me tick...
4. Do you like your handwriting?
I like it. Others don't! :D To be frank I wish it was readable.
5. What is your favourite meat?
Hmmm...does Prawns count as meat? Else I have to go for Chicken...
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
:D Setup Sarala...No need to explain! :P
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Depends on the meeting!
8. Are you a daredevil ?
You can dare me in somethings like standing up against teachers :D but not any stupid stunts!
9. How do you release anger?
Swear...headbang to music...have a cigarette...
10. Where is your second home?
My ancestral home I guess...
11. Do you trust others easily?
I don't trust anybody...most of the time!
12. What was your favourite toy(s) as a child?
Not had many toys...My parents used to say I break it all. So no toys. :( But I played with leaves and stones...playing war...political assasinations :D. Yeah...even back then I was weird!
13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
Can't get any now...
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yeah to many...little to some...nope to a few...
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
:P No!
16. What do you look for in a girl?
If I am thinking about what you are thinking, then I think you will find it here in this link. If it was not somethink you were not thinking, then I suggest you stop thnking!
17. Would you bungee jump?
Don't want to shit in my pants. So may pass... :P
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Never!
19.What is your favourite ice cream?
Rum something I ate from Baskin Robbins once...other times I like Vanilla.
20. What are your favourite colours?
Green. I am a pacha manushyan. :D
21. What are your least favourite things?
Does it mean things I hate or things are on the lower priority in my favourite list? Anyway...I cannot think now...
22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
One...
23. Who do you miss most right now?
One above...
24. What are you listening to right now?
Bryan Adams- You can't take me!
I love this song...from the movie Spirit: The stallion of cimarron...

You ain't gonna take me down no way
Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it
Dont' push me - I'll fight it
Never gonna give in - never gonna give it up no
If you can't catch a wave then your'e never gonna ride
You can't come uninvited
Never gonna give in - never gonna give up no
You can't take me I'm free


25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Green...I remember a story from my old childrens book. In which colours come as kids. Imagined myself as the green guy.
26. What is the weather like right now?
Its alright...
27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Divakar.
28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Looks! :D
29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
She's kinda cool! :P
30. How are you today?
Blah!
31. Favourite non alcoholic drink?
Hmm...Rosemilk?
32. Favourite alcoholic drink?
Smirnoff Vodka...non flavored plain! Smooth as a smooch! :P
33. Natural hair colour?
Black. (No! Green! Duh!)
34. Eye colour?
I think Black...or is it Blackish?
35. Wear contacts?
No
36. Siblings?
Nah!
37. Favourite month?
May be May...used to be vacation in school...now it doesn't matter...
38.Favourite food?
Depends on need...
39. Favourite day of the year?
Is there one?
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
Never had a chance to ask anyone out...so question irrelevant...
41. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary movies :D
42. Summer or winter?
Summer with some summer rain thrown in! :D
43. Holi or Diwali?
Diwali
44. Do you like your name?
Used to hate it when I was small...Now I like it...Usually there is only one me!
45. What book/magazine are you reading?
Actually a comic book...Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis...just downloaded! :D
46. What's on your mouse pad?
A white paper is on top of it apart from the mouse! As a picture, an african sunset with elephants...
47. What did you watch on TV last night?
Don't remember...may be News?
48. Favourite Smell ?
Good food! :D
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
Never broke up...
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?
Continuosly throwing up in an unconsious state after a night of hard drinking...was very tired the next day! :P

Tag to Fellowship and anyone else interested...

8 comments:

naveen said...

Oh...question 22 is good 1... so,u do have a crush!!!hmmm....interesting!!

Anonymous said...

Setup Sarala

ROFLMAO =))

The questions are rather too personal, or i'd have done the tag.....

Unknown said...

@Naveen: Very interesting is'nt it? :P

@lolettan: I was POTFWD (puking on the floor with disgust) :P

Arti Honrao said...

This reminds me one tag from u is pending :">
will do it ... surely... when? :-??


"22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
One...
23. Who do you miss most right now?
One above..."

:) hmmmmm!! :->


GBU
Arti

Unknown said...

@arti: yeah God bless me! :P

Anonymous said...

29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
She's kinda cool!
Danke!! :D
It was fun doin it wasnt it?!
Neways TC n enjoy,
Divs

InfJunkie said...

Hey, we both did d tag at d same time...i was gonna tagya, but akhil said ki u had already done it, anyways...he told me tht u got a job, COngrats!!
SO...wheres the treat? :-> Lemme knw and i'll be there

Unknown said...

@divya: It was fun!

@freebird: Shankhumukham on 21 August...5 PM...be there! (even if I don't show up! :P)
seriously, my job is in jeopardy...has to clear all papers...which seems quite unlikely... :(

Post a Comment

top