Deshabhimani Rocks!

The news in Deshabhimani!!!!

 

For the Malayalam challenged: The article on the left says that a man won the International Dog eating contest by eating 68 dogs in 10 minutes. The article specifically says that the man ate the meat of 68 dogs.

 

Now the truth J

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07042009/news/regionalnews/brooklyn/eaters_compete_in_hot_dog_contest_177581.htm

 

What a translation ??????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog

Got this as a forward today morning. Don’t know if this is photoshopped. Having read Deshabhimani, I can say that it is not! 



****

Posted via email from Pain on the Posterior

3 comments:

Praveen said...

Its not photoshopped..
infact they carried an apology for the mistake on yeserday's ppr :P

Unknown said...

So you are a regular reader! Marxist!!!

VJ said...

Oh my world! Naru, thanks for pointing this out. Well, I was never proud to say Deshabhimani is my newspaper, but what can I say, my father won't look at another newspaper, and his favorite channel is you guessed it, Kairali. And his favorite son is named Lenin, obviously. But I kinda hate Deshabhimani n I am no communist! Deshabhimani is terrible, they make mistakes in almost every edition. For more, u just turn to the names of English movies released in the city, or names of English people, you will find terrible names there.

Post a Comment

top