One curious incident in the early publication of Calvin and Hobbes was the use of an alternate strip for the printed collections from November 28, 1985. The strip that has been published in the Calvin and Hobbes books is a different one than appeared in newspapers on that day. The original apparently still has not seen print, even with the recent release of The Complete Calvin and Hobbes.
This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...


If you are going for best contents like I do, just pay a quick visit this
ReplyDeleteweb site everyday for the reason that it
presents quality contents, thanks
my web page; sexyporno.info
Peculiar article, totally what I was looking for.
ReplyDeleteMy website ... www.sexykoo.com