Skip to main content

My Hate list...

Been tagged by Arti and Poison...It about the things I hate. I am a very gentle person and hates hate...But sometimes I feel the dark emotions surging through my mind...:-P
So here goes nothing...

1. I hate incompetent show offs. I have been seeing a lot of them these days in college. Had the "fortune" of working with one guy last colloquium and he almost made me swear in public and knock his teeth out. And now we have couple of teachers like that who behave as if they are the best but knows nothing...

2. I am a pedestrian most of the time and I enjoy my walks. Some rash drivers make my life difficult. I hate them.

3. I hate people who are prejudiced against my taste in music. I don't force anyone to hear my playlist. (Except for my unfortunate project mates :-D) Live and let live.

4. I hate the very notion of reservation for the so called "oppressed classes". Might be true in North India but certainly a false notion in my state.

5. I hate people who don't care about the environment.

6. I hate people who don't pay taxes.

7. I hate people who make a scene deliberately to show they had been drinking. Learn to hold your wine!

8. Smoking in front of children. Did I mention self loathing somewhere?

9. I hate girls who dress up like vamps and behave like one.

10. I hate guys who were low waist just to show their underwear. I hate it.

11. I hate the insurgent terrorists in India. LeT, ULFA etc.

12. I hate communists and marxists in Kerala and also the Muslim league.

13. I hate the pseudo secularist policies of political parties. They are sowing the seed for a big disaster in future.

Now I am stopping at the number of the beast!

On to the tagging ceremony...
Meenu (let us see what makes u go grrrr!)
Emotions
Illusion
Magneta
Bleak
The fellowship (people do the tags!)

Comments

  1. reg #6, do u hate people who exploit loopholes too? :-?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6. I hate people who don't pay taxes

    Whew!! Thank god I am a salaried person. :))

    I like your list!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I hate the pseudo secularist policies of political parties. They are sowing the seed for a big disaster in future."

    Very true indeed, if not checked we are in for a civil war soon ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( u hate a lesser no of than i do! :D it looks like the no. of things to hate goes down n down as the tag gets passd on and on. i am a lover of the 'live n let live' policy..hakuna matata :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "4. I hate the very notion of reservation for the so called "oppressed classes". Might be true in North India but certainly a false notion in my state."
    ~ was going to mention this, but could not find the right words...

    "10. I hate guys who were low waist just to show their underwear. I hate it."

    I hate it too ... but many gurls are going to hate u for it =))

    Now I am stopping at the number of the beast!

    I wrote the 14th point because I did not want to end on 13th :D


    Nice list
    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete
  6. @fishdude: Strong words in ur blog about me man! I need to make one thing clear about those points...I wont go around beating up those people...its just that I dont like them. But i will let them live...try to understand things before u try to be the Mr.Iamacynicalanalyzer and write about others...Got that punk?

    @Duttan: I am all for evasion through investments...atleast the money is going to be of some productive use.

    @Silverine: Salaried people are nice they don't evade taxes like the big doctors and lawyers do...

    @Neetika: People do say iam a strange guy :-P

    @cybermenace: Nice to see someone who thinks alike...i have these horrible visions at times...:-(

    @Poison: Hakunamatata!

    @Arti: Thts really something I hate...reservations going to the undeserved ones while the needy is not benefitted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey!..just saw my name on the tag list..this one is gonna be a challenge..thx..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...