Disillusioned...

Here I am badly mauled by a kitty giving a lifelong hatred towards the feline kind. CAT was horrible and more horrible was the conflicting keys of our own TIME and Careerlauncher(does anybody go there?)
Anyway after being completely put off for a couple of days and 'blowing' away my frustrations I have picked up the pieces and stopped 'subliming' my self.
Now the realisation has struck. I have 3 exams to write next week in 3 days, 2 of which I have absolutely no idea of and 1 is a must win situation (criti paper from s5) and another 1 I know some things but I have a history of flunking papers of my favourite subjects and teachers. To compound the issue the weekend is gone as IIFT exam is there. I shouldnt have applied for it. Hell, what to do now?
Has to get some studies up and running and so far it is refusing to start. In fact I am not even playing games, reading or listening to music much these days, which are a staple diet during exams.
When I put my head straight I have a lot to blog: the remaining tou report (just scrached the surface), the tale of the kitty and more...
But I will be back after putting some work in the exams. Hope so...
"I'll BE back" as Guybrush Threepwood says :-)

5 comments:

kickassso said...

damn!.ive got critis too,as well as under sessionals too:(

Unknown said...

@kickassso all the best!
@sree lions may also maul me :-(

haris said...

how the morrrowind goin on man Dark elves in despair ?? No spells to cast out the CAT out of bush ??? :((

Erosimian said...

keep your head up and going.

dont lose focus.

its a huge world. opportunities abound.

clear those papers quickly.

Good Luck

Unknown said...

@Haris,@duttan- Thanx I think I can pull myself together and get some work going now. I think the problem is the holidays.

Post a Comment

top