Skip to main content

Tour Report X (One Wild Night!-I)

Everyone was in really good spirits by now. A lot of noise and many declarations followed. "iam that. iam this. iam shit u are good" etc
Rajguru made an announcement.
"This is one of my last hangouts and I thank u all guys.U are really lucky.............So i make the complete expense of tonight on myself"
"Wah! Rajguru Wah!" ,came the encore.
The room was clear except the close circle.
Rajguru said," Who is coming to see Delhi at night with me?"
"me! me! me!", the encore.
"Ok lets go."
It was drizzling outside. They got an umbrella from reception.
Neo said," Da I want my umbrella. I'll get sick otherwise."
"Oh get it fast a$$****!",said Garfield impatiently and followed Neo.
Now garfield had to take the stairs as neo left by the lift. But Garfield was consipicously missing from the room.
"He was really paambu. Where did he go?", thought Garfield hoping he did not go into any strangers room.
When he came down. THere was Neo standing.
" I couldn't find my umbrella. Mom will scold me."
"Idiot go to your room first and not any others.And no need of any umbrella.At most u may die", Garfield dragged a whimpering Neo outside and they started to walk.
The destination was a bar nearby. All of us bought a round of beer. Gentlemanyan had a sprite. The guy drinks sprite from bars at 40-45 Rs for a glass! Apart from him there was Archie, Palmer, Hogan, Garfield, Kobra, Neo, Thirupaachi, Kattabuji and Rashtriyakaran. Suddenly Archie wanted throw up, went to the toilet to do that and came back. Now everyone was having a ball. They ordered a cauliflower manchurian and vegetable manchurian. More eating. Time came for the ordering second round. Garfield and Rashtriyakaran declined. The bar guys told they had to close at 11:15 and it will open again at 12:30, so they had to leave.
All of them were sober upon entering the bar. But now they were really on a roll. The Atmosphere was absolutely electric.
The roads were wet and mud puddles all over.
Suddenly Kattabuji had a revelation.
"Aliya, I want to take pushups." He tried to but fell flat on his face and lay there giggling.
"I'll show you how its done.", Palmer said and to his credit did a couple before going down.
Others were laughing their guts out. Lucky no Police came for rounds.
Non-Gugulites like Samson, Odie and Gaanagandharvan came and guided everyone to hotel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...