New year, New Hopes...

New year mornings are almost always not too special. Late wake ups and a rush to the school or college. Thankfully it is sunday today. So I can relax my ass today. New year brings with it a lot of new hopes and fears as well. Engineering Life will be dead and buried by May and I have got an uncertainity over my future. Lets see how things work out. I am optimist and I hope for the best.
Last year was pretty important for me. I have blogged about it in the fellowship blog. It is not that bleak as I wrote in that article though.
This year I hope would be good for all of you out there and for me as well. Haris and me have started a new newsblog. Web Vibz. It gives you information on all happenings on the internet and web scene. It has stemmed from our frustration at not able to find web news from one spot. It is not just for geeks mind you! I hope we will not be discouraged and carry on the work even if there is poor response. By the way I wanted the blog to be called 'Newt' and have a Newt as the mascot. But Hary just trashed my idea :-(
Hary has done an amazing design job in the site. Check out the collapsible posts and the integration with delicious.
It has currently got two posts and some information live from various sites. Please check out and please spread the word so that people visit the blog...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year......have a gr8 year ahead!
And did check out the site first sight looked nice n some parts made sense!:-)
anyways will check out soem of them links there.....
Take care n enjoy

Unknown said...

@divya : Thanks! So the blog is not completely geekspeak as I was afraid!

Anonymous said...

well not completely, hopefully i will continue to get atleast parts as u guys go along.....:-)

Post a Comment

top