Just wanted to say I am alive...

Too much pressure these days. My last chance at a good management education around the corner. XAT on sunday. Not a bit of prep except for some reading up of permutations tonight.
Project is giving me jitters. Has to learn a lot to do what I wish. My proud self is'nt allowing me to be satisfied by something which I can chew. Importantly, I have my batchmates, who have placed their entire trust on me to consider. May God help them..
College is over in four months. After that...a big void looks upon me. Ofcourse I have got to clear a lot of backs I have placed on myself. I wish to do it one stroke or I won't be there to say something like the title anymore...
God...what is in store for me???

5 comments:

hafeez said...

naru i dnt knw y but ive alws felt tht u wil reach a very very 1derful n respectful position (even b4 u dreamin
tht my name is in som s/w companies list ;-) )

so nvr worry abt t future,ipol entoke nadakunnu atelam nalatinaa,it wil alws help u in som way or other

Arti Honrao said...

Hang in there friend ...
U will be where u ought to be and I feel it is going to be exactly what hafeez says :)

Good Luck for ur future :)


Arti

Unknown said...

@Haf I hope your words come true my friend and I hope mine too...
@Arti & @Sree Thanx a lot..

"Everything happens for good
And nothing happens without reason..."

danya said...

Dont b desp naru...there may b a point in life where evry1 feels lik v r completely blank...its k..u can do whtever u dreamt...and all the very best for xat...

Unknown said...

@Danya My dreams...I dont really have one dream I want to achieve...May be thats a problem...many dreams to achieve...But the consistent one is taking over the world :-P

Post a Comment

top