Skip to main content

Excerpts from the night before lab exam...

Got myself a new look...
Looks are important especially since first impression is the best impression...
Has to impress the external examiner...Heard its a lady ;-)

Had a sumptuous dinner...
Chilly Chicken and Fried Rice...Yummy!
Chinese food for every mood!

Time 8:30 PM. Hasn't touched books or PC. Fired up PC. Glances at the game shortcuts. Admonishes self for thinking about gaming.
Fires up Turbo C++. Looks at the programs Hafeez sent.
Can't understand...Must use power...
Back to desktop and fires up QCD. Slow to load.Wondering if songs would drag.
Selects Korn (Album:Take a look in the mirror)...haven't heard for a long time. Liked their new song Twisted transistor. Not much of a fan of Nu Metal.

Song: Right Now
Back to TC.
Yup! Right now I am going to do a simulation of Penalty in Football.
Writes functions. Draws field. Draws goal post.
Thinking...

Song:Break some off
Yeah! Take a break from thinking...
Fire up Thunderbird...Check a sent mail to Riya. Makes a mental note to write a better letter when Net goes online.
Checks some older mails. Did I sent these?

Song:Counting on me
Daydreaming...
*sigh*

Song:Here it comes again
Daydreaming broken. Thought my mother called me. False alarm or is it her inner self thinking about her son?
Fires up TC again. Blank stares at the screen.
Drifts of to daydreams again (should be nightdreams while awake or even evening dreams!)

Song:Deep Inside
Shuts of TC. Thinking...Will do TC later. Will stay awake the entire night.

Song:Did my time
Starts HEADBANGING!!!

Song:Everything I've known
Starts writing this entry.

Song:Lets do this now
Almost done the post. Enforcing the new Rocking Quality Policy(TM)

Song: I'm done
Ciao!

Comments

  1. Good luck man!

    Hope u impress her enough to get "Output Verified"

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U non-vega? Aaiyyo ...
    I no like non-vega, me pure vega :D

    Anyways, be careful not to "kill" her with ur looks, just see to it that the affect lasts till she signs the papers for you ;)

    All d best.
    GBU

    Arti

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Duttan: Got the longest ever verification on paper! 'Polygon drawn but floating point overlfow and program exits. The student says he got translation and scaling but cant verify. Though the code seems to be good..."
    Scared!!! I think I'll pass. The Viva was good as usual.

    @Neetika: Thanks I think your wishes worked!

    @arti: Me non veg!!! Just an innocent young boy *Rockus stares wide eyed*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I never tasted a veg chicken ... mind treating me someday :P

    Arti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...