Skip to main content

Confession Room

Long story short. Anjali got the Honest Weblog Award with a conditional tag included. Write a post on 10 honest things about yourself. Since she has been gracious enough to open the tag for the not-so-honest and unscrupulous rest of us, I thought I would do this! After all, I need to justify the blog title at times!

1. I started this blog way back in 2005 with the notion of being totally anonymous. Write about deep rooted evil within my mind! Minutes later I realised I did not have much to write! So you are reading this blog in its current form!

2. I started planning on taking over this world right from the age of 6. Planning still underway!

3. I am a little too optimistic about every thing.

4. I cannot hold a grudge for long. Just cannot hate people. I can dislike them though.

5. I hold all my relationships with great value. Gets irritated and depressed when the feeling is not mutual.

6. I have a good long term memory and things I did when I was younger still shames me. Even the small incidents are left fresh on my mind.

7. I have done nasty experiments on grasshoppers when I was little. See point 6.

8. I like to walk. A lot. Have walked upto 8-10 KM at a stretch rather aimlessly.

9. I get carried away by my ideas. Plan a lot and end up abandoning them.

10. I am a procastrinator of the highest order. Still I manage to get things done satisfactorily to all but me.

Comments

  1. nice..a coincidence bt i jus wrote a 100 things abt me :)..inspired by smbody...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chithira: 100 things! :O I dont think I know that much about myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the one thing I found most interesting was walking along a road for 8-10 kms...GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Praveen: Didnt count the miles really. Should remember to carry a tripmeter from now on! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...