Skip to main content

A few quiz men! (also for women! :P)

No WUI. This is something I promised myself. Still quite myself. Promises are promises. So just a small quiz! Its been a while since I posted some of these anyway!


You Communicate Vividly



You love language and communicating. You are the first to try a new word or saying.
You are a persuasive communicator and know how to influence people. You are inspiring and even poetic.
You tend to use analogies, stories, and interesting phrases. You know how to evoke the right emotions.
While you love to talk, you are also a good listener. You like conversations... not monologues!




You Are Warm


You are as patient, as outgoing, and as nice as you can be.
You understand people well, and you mostly enjoy being around them.
You are a naturally warm person, but you do have times when you're feeling a bit distant.
But even when you're feeling distant, you try to be empathetic. You always go the extra mile.





Your Energy Level is High



You are a very enthusiastic, productive person. You have no trouble getting anything done.
Beyond having a lot of energy, it's likely that your energy level tends to be quite steady.
Unlike people with very high energy, you don't tend to be impulsive.
By keeping your energy in check, you are able to use it as productively as possible.



Oh my! The third unlike what I have been doing lately!

Comments

  1. Hi Jyotsna.... guess you will be there for the Heavy Metal bloggers meet... great. This is a reminder and it will be great if you can confirm again by putting a comment on http://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=24 or mail me at anwin at indiblogger dot in or give me a call at 9880518019. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Narayan... I got your name wrong :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...