Skip to main content

A tag...

I found this one floating around. I decided to do it as I have nothing else to do.
:0 actually a lot! 2 exams tommorow+some project work+pending assignment etc...
Still not feeling like doing anything...so might as well write this one...


1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

...manners of the hotel manager and the averted eyes of the... (Cocaine Nights by J G Ballard...have been holding this for 6 weeks now...have'nt read so far...)

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.

I must be looking ridiculous like a girl looking at nails after doing it... :P

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Debate between C P John of CMP and a CPI guy (I forgot the name) regarding smart city. (Marxists and Commiessuck! Vote for UDF for bringing the smart city!)

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?

11 PM?

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

11:07 PM!

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The creaking of fan and sound water dripping from the sunshade...

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Probably around 5 pm...was confined to the house and I was sleeping till 7.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

Divine Thoughts of Divya.

9. What are you wearing?

Yellow Shorts...

10. Did you dream last night?

I did...Donno what....


11. When did you last laugh?

Probably at college...while we (boys) were sitting in front of the library block...some ribbing by Tarzan on Rahul...

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Tubelight, two plugpoints, a rusty cloth hanger in which a ripping calendar is places, a water seeped patch (my room is directly below the water tank...), the painting of Saraswathy sitting on a rock by Raja Ravi Varma, a big poster of a Blue Harley Davidson (has been up there since I was 15), a bulb and a switchboard...
All these are in clockwise direction from where I sit...

13. Seen anything weird lately?

Hmmm...my mobile...it has a bright orange patch on its display :(( has to take it to the service centre...didnt get time last week...hope it doesnt get any worse...

14. What do you think of this quiz?

I like it...so far!


15. What is the last film you saw?

Watched a full movie? Then it would be Remember the Titans...watched it last night on my computer...
If its half watched...Then it would be Bladerunner...was watching it before I got online...about 35 mins watched I guess...

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Lots of stuff...
First may be something for my parents...like a statement with all the loans cleared...

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.

I don't know how to drive...nor do I have a license...

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Hmmm...I see world as balanced...but I would like to have everyone to have their own piece of land...and the entire area to be filled with green grass and trees and birds...ala in cartoons like Kipper the Dog...

19. Do you like to dance?

I like to dance and shake some weird moves in my bathroom. I would be dead twice over before I do it in public.
Also does air guitar playing and head banging count as dance?

20. George Bush.

A stupid US President with conniving commercial interests...

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

To be frank...I have no idea...

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

same as before...But l like the name Niranjan a lot...not very common and good... (may be because its the name Mohanlal has in Summer in Bethleham. I like his character a lot) and my cousin once mentioned he will name his kid with this name...so its a race!

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Visit yes...live for a while yes...live for a long time no...I am dreading going to abroad now :O

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

Dude! you rock!

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.

Arti, Meenu, Cybermenace, Bleakhawk and all of my friends in the fellowship...

Below are some more pictures from College...for Best viewing watch it bottom up...will post more later...problem is some 2000+ snaps are there...and some are fairly intimate...Didn't post photos from ur fights and all...will post that after I get hold of pics from Rahul...


Comments

  1. dei change the colorscheme of the shout box to match this temp..btw i liked the other template :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice tag made by u naru!!!nice pictures 22222

    ReplyDelete
  3. @poison: Yep Man!
    Will do!

    @Naveen: Thanx for doing the tag!

    @The blogger spam is back!:((

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...