On to the open roads...

One era has passed by me...
4 years of my life...
Changed me so much...imbibed some good qualities and added some bad habits(?) to my repertoire.
Nothing much on the academic side...
Still sucks pretty bad...has to work my ass of to get a decent farewell from the University.

But as a person, this period has impacted so much. I relished every moment of my college life. Even the bad times. I have a fairshare of it. Never had I been a good friend to people before this. Now people trust me with their secrets. This means a lot to me. Never thought of myself as an important part of others life and never was.

Getting into this college was my choice and so far I have not regretted it in the least. I believed that everything happens for a purpose and still believes so. Life takes us in different directions. Just when you think you have sorted it out it just surprises you.

I don't know what is in store for me. Plans are there. Too many plans...Needs a focus I lack...Just hoping that I would having a good life in less than an years time.

I take this space to give my tribute to all my friends in the college. The people who made a difference to my life.
You never know whom you are going to be in contact with and with whom you are not...anyways I just hope atleast some of them does stay for a while...and a couple stays for a long time...
Will miss my class...A lot...my prank bearing friends...my chori bearing friends...and the people who do the same to me...
Will miss playing cupid...will miss eating from others lunch boxes...Will miss arguing with Teachers...Will miss running away from Principal if not in the dress code :P
Will miss the pitstop were we smoked...will miss the beautiful route to my college...
Heck I am forgetting a lot...
I don't think such stuff could be done anywhere else...of the least in your workplace!

Aaah...
Hope...Hope that everything turns out well...Everyone gets to a good position and lead a good life...No matter where they are...

Adios...

Song Recommendation: Nickelback-Photograph ("Look at this photograph...Every time I see it makes me laugh...My eyes get so wet...")

5 comments:

-Poison- said...

:-< time flies

Samiran Ghosh said...

Your post made me go back to the day when i graduated after staying 4 years in hostel with my friends.
Refresing to hear that you too blieve that whever happens has a purpose. Try understand the purpose then you can win the world. Nice read and keep posting.

Samiran

Erosimian said...

It's quite nice that u enjoyed life in college.

:-)

CyberMenace said...

Let me asure you boss you are gonna miss your college your entire life .. I have been through it and I know how the sweet memories tug your hear almost incessantly.. forever. I am glad that you leave with cherished memories and that is what counts at the end !

Unknown said...

@poison: It does...

@samiranghosh:Thanx for the comment and I am trying to understand the purpose...

@Duttan: I did enjoy...a lot!

@Cybermenace: Thanks man...I am looking forward to cherish these time throughout my life...

Post a Comment

top