In Blues...

The last day of the best days of my life.
That was today.
I never wanted this day to come. I wanted things to stay like this forever. But time moves on and so should we.
I read in Divya's blog that she wouldn't miss college much.
Well, I am the opposite here. I would miss my days like hell. I will be kicking myself for not opening upto more people and becoming good friends with more people. Well, with that said, I don't think I am doing too bad for a totally messed up antisocial guy from four years back.
Four years...I remember our Principal telling us that four years would pass by like a whoosh. One thing she said right.
These years have given me something I would treasure for life...
Memories..Memories both fond and not so fond.
Friends... I do hope atleast a few of them will remain in touch for a long time...
Experiences...again from an amalgamation of my own doings and circumstances...
Am I getting senti?
I am. I was in class. I caught a few tears in the eye itself and when I felt I was being too senti I decided to put on the mask again...of a reckless dude and step on to party tune and sing out loud and do some ass shaking(literally!).
I will post the last days photos as soon as I get them from Panackal...
Complete with my wise cracks!
TIll then see my poll about my theme song and rock to it. Its one of my favourite songs...
ANd check out fellowship blog. Pattu has posted and suspect Pappu also...

Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC

"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!


7 comments:

Arti Honrao said...

Two things ...
One - Instead of blurring ur vision with tears keep a clear vision of the day so that whenever you think about this day again you would see everything clearly and would be able to re-live the moment. I am sure your friends would keep in touch with u. Keeping in touch becomes kind of difficult wid girls. But I've been blessed by a few friends who still get back to me.
It is not important that you see them everyday ... what matters is that you call them when u r in need and u find them by ur side.

Two - I got the same result!

Cheer up [dude, as ur frens wud say]
GBU
Arti

naveen said...

Man,1 thing u can b sure off...v all will b in contact.. But a contact dosent mean phoning u every day.. It is the mental clossness tht matters.. No matter where v end up,how far v land..I am sure tht v will always b close in our hearts!! The friendship with u will b one of the most cherished !!! No good byes naru,coz v r gng 2 b seeing again!!
Naveen

Anonymous said...

nice site

Anonymous said...

good site

Anonymous said...

good site

Anonymous said...

best site

Anonymous said...

best site

Post a Comment

top