There will be blood folks! I am taking this blog to the next level by writing more and changing the setup a little more. For that I am taking a look at what is to be added and what not. The current shoutbox became a little too spammy. So here is the new shout gadget from Google along with Friend Connect. Join the network using your Google account. I guess everyone should have one as its sort of like passport now! You can also comment anonymously if you want to troll and make my life miserable! Yeah, I can be a masochist at times! Thoughts behind this change? I had a brainwave that I need to write more! Now that I have Internet at home (although the system is down with a viral infection!) and lot of experiences worth writing, it will be criminal not to. So here you go, this will be change you can believe in!
This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...
then..y wait..
ReplyDeletelet the blood flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!