Skip to main content

Earthquake!!!Tsunami!!!Tornado!!!...and then there was lasting peace...

You Are Mint Green

Balanced and calm, you have mastered the philosophy of living well.
Your friends seek you out for support, and you are able to bring stability to chaotic situations.
You're very open and cheerful - and you feel like you have a lot of freedom in life.
Your future may hold any number of exciting things, and you're ready for all of them!


Well...I was very upset then. But now thinking, talking, chatting has helped a lot. Even the university results seem to be rather tame now. The self belief and the confidence is back. Bt
But a friend seems to think I am a big fool knowing nothing about life and pretending to be a know it all. Well dude. I give a fuck! And God bless you!
I am not like you think man. I know the pitfalls, I know the people and I know the system. I am flexible enough to cope the different surroundings. This comes as a result of being screwed multiple times. Not the big screws...the tiny ones seems to be enough.
I thought of posting the entire conversation but I dont him to feel bad (My friends would know him instantly and he is a very nice guy) He was trying to play sadistic jokes on me. Well I forgive. I am still chatting to him as I write this.

Oh well enough ranting about nothing. I thank all the people who have supported me through this...friends, blogger buddies, chatfriends, family etc. I think its been a long while since I found myself so dejected and it feels good when I am back to my self again.

And I am telling the results part by part at home. Zor ka chatka dheere se lage! ;-)

Comments

  1. being around u for four years now i feel that u r good the way u r and just dont give a damn abt sarcasm & i liked tht zor ka jhatka part

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which M****n is that who thinks u r not talented... Just dont listen to such stupid things.. Ur greatest strength is ur talent!!! and we all are proud of that... I hope ur spirits are still high even after the results.. Ups and downs are part of life.. Ur time will come a day when there will be Naru and only Naru all around... We will be waiting eagerly for that day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh BTW I am teal green :D


    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete
  4. never stop believing in yourself.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Poison
    Aapka profile image dekhke kamzor dil ko attack aa sakta hai ;))


    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...