Skip to main content

Comrades! Its time to kick some (old) whooped ass!

Lots of stuff happening in Kerala today, the Marxist strongman and opposition leader VS Achuthanandan has been kicked on the butt.
"No seat for you", says the Marxist bourgeois. The man who kept the Party in the limelight for the past five years is being rejected. I say "the Party" because there is only a "the Party" in Kerala , CPI (M), complete with the brackets!

No, I am not a Marxist or a Communist. Though the cadre around our place believes I am one! And that is a good thing because I live in a party stronghold. The misconception would be probably because I wear a Che Gueverra tees and usually stays away from my father's political escapades. (Not due to any disagreement, though I don't agree with him in many cases, but due to embarrassment! :P)
In short words, I am a saffron dude who believes in corporate and cooperates and FDI but against communalism.
Against communalism and saffron? Lets say I am for universal civil code and against pseudo secularism. That justifies my right libertarian pro saffron stand.
Enough blah about me.

What did VS do to get rejected? Not because he is antidevelopmental and all. (He is antidevelopmental. No question about that.) Because he is against a crop of Mafias in the party. Sand, Sandal and Sex Mafias. Obviously marxists have learnt to trade and the comrades up the ladder wants some booty. VS would probably stand against that.

But lets rewind. What about VS himself engineering the ouster of many from the party. MV Raghavan, Gowri Amma, C Kannan,O Bharathan, Angelos...the list moves on...
And now the question is: :"What does rejection feels like?"
But the repurcussions may force a mediation from the Polit Bureau and VS may be back. But I hope he does not and I hope the Marxists lose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...