Skip to main content

Yet Another Tag!

This time another music shuffle tag!
Yeah,yeah! I got nothing better to do! :P

Got this from here

Shuffle songs to come up with answers to this quiz.

1.Why are you taking yet another shuffle quiz?
Pink Floyd: Shine on you crazy diamond

Yeah! I think its pretty self explanatory! :P

2.What's currently in your fridge?(???)
Nirvana-Mr.Moustache

Eh! WTF? are you talking about coconut? :P

3.Your biggest nightmare?
Elvis Presley-Wooden Heart

Hmmm...I don't want to be one with a feeling less wooden heart and don't want to be with someone like that...so I think its true...

4.What place would you like to visit?
Jethro Tull-Steel Monkey (I love this song!)

Now! What place is that???
I take it as Monkey Island! Which I would love to visit...but doesn't exist. If you can't follow, go here.

5.A reason to commit suicide?a
The Darkness- Seemed like a good idea in the beginning

:)) Seemed like a good answer in the beginning! Was dead shortly after, so couldn't get the reaction after beginning! :P

6.Why are we here?
Godsmack-Immune

Immune to being an Immortal...being a God...being liberated...that is why we are here!
*Rockus slides off to deep thoughts pondering the existence of life*

7.Something you never dared to say to anyone...?
Rage Against the Machine-Microphone Feind

*The deep bass wakes Rockus from his thoughts. He was thiiis close to finding the origin of the universe*
Yeah! So many times I wanted to say to many, "Dude, you act as though you are great at speaking but actually suck at it!"

8.One thing the world really doesn't need?
Blur-Coffee and T.V

No fucking way! Having no T.V is bad...but coffee...its unimaginable!

9.What's your biggest unfulfilled wish?
Lord of the Rings-Samwise the brave

Yeah! I always wanted to be the sidekick of a punk hobbit who went to drop a ring in the cracks of a bloody volcano!
Duh!

10.If you could invent something, what would it be?
Guns N Roses-Shadow of your Love

Invent something that would let me be the shadow of my love even when I am away...

11.The last thing you say before you die?
Syd Barrett-Terrapin

I really love you and I mean you
the star above you, crystal blue
Well, oh baby, my hairs on end about you...
I wouldn't see you and I love to
I fly above you, yes I do


Chathaalum ninne vidoola! :D

12.What's your destiny?
Eminem-Forgot about Dre

Errr...Hmmm...got it!
I will eclipse my mentor and become the ultimate asskicking rapper there is! One slight problem- I hate rap! :D

13.What do you do when you're alone in an elevator?
3 Doors Down-Behind those Eyes

I would analyse what's behind her eyes...

14.Why do people go fishing?
Weezer-The other way

The other way to get Fish is buy it. These people are too kanjoos to do that! :P

15.What would you do with your slaves?
Enya-The First of Autumn

I would work them from the first of Autumn until their death! >:)

16.Is there a man on the moon?
Disturbed-Voices

Voices doesn't mean Man...it could mean ghosts! :D

17.How does hell look like?
Korn-Shoots and Ladders

Ladders will be there...when they climb to escape, they are shot! :->

18.About what would you like to write a book?
Trans Siberian Orchestra- First Snow

Yeah! A children's book! :)

19. The best thing ever is...?
Robert Miles-Fables (Dreams)

Fables and Dreams...they inspire people to achieve things...so they are the greatest things!

20.Why did the chicken cross the road?
Gustaf Grefberg- Code Red (sneak)

Code Red is a secret project...no body knows anything other than that it involves sneaking! :P

21.Why do you listen to music?
Foo Fighters-Over and Out

To get OVER my emotions when I am OUT!

22.What do you do when you're alone and nobody's watching?
Def Leppard- Women

!!! No Comments !!!

23.Why are other people so stupid?
The Monkees- D.W.Washburn

He is the reason!

24.Last thing you ate?
Guns N Roses-Rocket Queen

Yeah right! :P

25. Why is grass green?
The Ramones- The KKK took my baby away

Decades back...in South Carolina...Rocky Narson was working in his farm. Listening to Jimi Hendrix, he waved at his wife Jina from his tractor...Their baby was playing nearby...Suddenly, caped horsemen came (the KKK or Klux Klux Klan) came and took the baby away. Rocky chased them and shot them with his sawed off shotgun...the blood was pumping out of the horsemen...Strangley the brown grass turned green instead of red.

Yeah I know...its a sick story!

26.Your phone is ringing, but who's on the other end?
Bon Jovi- I am

Whoaah! Help! I have been cloned! Seventh day violation!

27.What should you stop doing?
John Lennon-Mind Games

Do I play? Hmmm...sometimes...I guess I will stop it!

28.A word of advice to the readers of this quiz?
Jimi Hendrix-Wind cries Mary

The evil spirit of Mary is wandering dear friends...the wind is giving the warning signal...So please keep your cross at hand!


Finally, a really, really excruciating post is over. More excruciating to my faithful readers I guess! :P

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...