Foto Tag

Found this atKickasso's place...A little tough tag...
I am always up for a challenge! :D

1. Most desired celebrity

shakira-guitar-5000179

Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll

The one (probably only) pop star I really like.

She is one heck of a talented lady. Started writing when she was 8. (I started at 6, so I beat you there dear! :P)

A person who stands for the humanitarian cause. Very faithful to her boyfriend [:( ] and a wonderful ambassador to her nation.

Yeah...she is bloody cute too! :P



2. Want to do this some day

photo-boat-big

Want to get a boat and set of on adventures! And laze around too, reading a book and eating fried fish!



3. Want to visit this place

manali

Manali and Himalayan Foothills

I gave a lot of thought to this. In the end I put up this...

Been there on the last tour. Loved the place. I would like to stay there for a while...warming myself on a fireplace...reading or writing something at night...going for walks in the early mornings...aaah!

I want to travel around the Himalayan foothills...Devprayag, Hrishikesh, Rudraprayag...the liking after reading S.K.Pottekkad's Travelogue "Himalaya Samrajyathil" (I might be wrong about the title)



4. Random Favorite

front

Punk Rock!

Yeah! I love the punk rock songs from the punk scene in the 70's Britain...

Sex Pistols, Clash, Ramones (they were American though), Bow Wow Wow,Buzzcocks...Totally Anarchy!

No master musicianship here...

Punk Rock motto was. G chord is this, E chord is this...enough! Go play music!



Sex Pistols- Anarchy in the UK

Right ! now ! ha ha ha ha ha
I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Dont know what I want but
I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passer by!


P.S: I don't like modern punk...except some songs of Green Day...



5. I was not tagged by Kickasso! Decided to do this after seeing his post... :P

Comment:Post the picture of the place where you were tagged, and if you picked up the tag yourself then the picture of the place you picked it from. Click on the image to see the enlarged view.

kickasso

Now anyone can do this...I found it tough personally...(ask a friend of mine...I was aarghing to her while doing this!)

2 comments:

Manish said...

hey fella nice blog u hav got....
n yup manali and himalayas are mine favourite too [:)]

Alternati said...

Sid Vicious is a god. Too bad he didn't live past 21. All great musician die young.

Post a Comment

top