Blogthings are back...with a vengeance

So worried...results out in an hour or so from now...so thought I would do some blog tests to ease the pain! :P

Your Taste in Music:

Classic Rock: High Influence
Hair Bands: High Influence
Heavy Metal: High Influence
80's Rock: Medium Influence
90's Alternative: Medium Influence


Yup! Classic rockus! Heavy metal should have more though...they didn't give bands that I listen to...

You Are 20% Left Brained, 80% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.


May not be right...I am analytical, I like reading, peace and quiet and I am not outgoing...taking the result with a pinch of salt...

You Are 86% Grown Up, 14% Kid

Your emotional maturity is fully developed, and you have an excellent grasp on your emotions.
In fact, you are so emotionally mature - you should consider being a therapist!


Gee! People say I am childish at times...and I say I don't want to grow up...But I have been truthful and I guess they are right about this...
top