Random Musings...

First I will post the song...I have got a fascination for it now...so please bear with me...I am posting up front because its easier to turn off!
Got the movie "The Doors" from Santhosh today along with Apu trilogy (Satyajit Ray...I have been searching for this one!) and Vanaprastham...
The Doors is a biopic of the eponyomous and legendary band in late 60's...especially the story deals with the lead man Jim Morrison...
SEX...DRUGS...and ROCK N ROLL...nirvana for me!
So heres my favourite song..."Light my Fire"
(its a bit long with a keyboard stuff in the middle...sorry...couldn't find a shorter version...)


You know that it would be untrue
You know that I would be a liar
If I was to say to you
Girl we couldn't get much higher

Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire

Oh, the time to hesitate is through
There's no time to wallow in the mire
If I was to say to you
That our love becomes a funeral pyre

Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire

Now for a couple of polls...

You Have A Type A- Personality

You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.

When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds


Too good to be true! :-P

Now something I love...what kind of food I am!

You Are Italian Food

Comforting yet overwhelming.
People love you, but sometimes you're just too much.


Hmmm, my knowledge of Italian food starts and ends with Pizza (that too in scant supplies)....I think I have heard softee ice cream is Italian...

A long post full of nothings...couldn't help it!

6 comments:

-Poison- said...

type a

n

japanese fud

:)

Anand K said...

Ahhhh... "Light My Fire".
The Doors version is cool, but the UB40 version is terrific! The lead vocalists unique, nasal voice crooning those lines plus that reggae beat.... joy!

Italian Food.... these guys gave the world some of its best dishes! Pizza, Ravioli, Lasagna, Frappuchino, Pies, Pasta etc. Yummmmm!
And they have gall to berate the "Italian Hand" in Indian politics! Hypocrites! :P

Arti Honrao said...

:) Type b

n

Italian food!


GBU
Arti

CyberMenace said...

Type B+ Personality

another illusion said...

i too have A Type A- personality!!

Unknown said...

@everybody: Sorry for this late reply!
I forgot about this post! :P

Post a Comment

top