Skip to main content

Coming Soon!!!

Hi
I just finished reading Harry Potter Series back to back in the last week.
Some record breaking speed reading. Also, the amazing fact is that I read them all on my computer. (No Rowling, You dont need my money!)
I am contemplating a biased review!
Wait for it!
Also some music reviews as well.
May be Megadeth or Deep Purple or Jethro Tull.

And for the record Iam doing absolutely miserable in my AIMCAT series.
Got some good rank in the 2nd one(completely unexpected I may add.360!) and then it has been downhill.
Has to pull up my socks now! Its my one chance!

Finally, my seminar is looming around the corner may be next week after the series tests.

ciao

Comments

  1. hey man!

    nice test results! kinda similar to mine!

    bring on the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps : good luck for the seminar!!!

    And for CAT too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether the review is 'biased' against the book will be to some extent dependent on the reason why you picked up the book in the first place. If you fell victim to the seductive methods of the market, your ability to be objective would be suspect. If you did in order to see if it deserved they 'hype', then you would be in a better position to an 'objectively biased' review.

    Btw, good taste in music. Yes, that is a biased comment. Biased towards my idea of quality. Every tried Led Zep or Pink Floyd?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...