Tagged!

Its the end of the second week in Bangalore. Life has turned topsy-turvy. New people. New places. New me. Blogging has pretty much stopped. Got full net access from office, but there are too many tasks to be done and it doesn't feel good to blog while at work!

I live pretty near to office. Just about a walk of 3 minutes. Decided to step into office today eventhough today is a holiday on account of Vijayadashami. Nothing pressing to be done, but today being an auspicious day, I thought I would come here and do a little writing. Lots of stuff to write, but thought I would take up a pending tag. This ones from Praveen.

Here it goes

1.What have you realized recently?

I am a moron who is getting older but certainly not wiser!

2.Have you given your first kiss away?

Its still available! For free! A hug will be given as a bonus! Only ladies need apply! (a little backstory: I have been hit by too many gay men, which is very disconcerting!)

3.If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?

Please put in your names if you want to come with me! Applications will be closely scrutinised and there will be testing interviews!

4.Where is the place you want to go the most?

Home...

5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?

I would rather not give preference to one dream. What will the other dreams feel? All my dreams have feelings you know!

6.Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?

Duh! Is it a question of faith now? I have seen it. Multiple times!

7.What are you afraid of losing the most now?

Everything I have. I live in constant fear.

8.If you win $1 million, what would you do?

A lot of things. btw acceptance of the money depends on how I win it!

9.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Sure...

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

Long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...I had written another tag. I guess the same still applies. Ah, those were the days...
http://rockusnarus.blogspot.com/2006/01/eight-things-tag.html

11.What type of people do you hate the most?

Bigots. People who split other people for their own good. Utterly selfish people.

12.What is the one thing you can’t live without?

Life?

13.If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

Frankness is good. I especially love that sinking feeling you get when people are frank with you! :-P

14.Are you a shopaholic or not?

When it comes to books. Only books. I can be a bit sophisticated when it comes to buying stuff like booze though. Get the best you can afford!

15.Find a word to describe the person who tagged you

Crusader!

16.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

The part which thinks too much!

17.What’s the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?

ICICI Bank going bankrupt!

18.Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?

Now that I have money, I would prefer love.


Now on to the second tag!

I have to name my top 5 addictions.

1. People. I need people around me. To talk. To fight. To share. The people I care about.
2. Writing. It keeps me sane.
3. Good Food and water. Can't live without them!
4. Music.
5. Internet.

I am not tagging anybody. Just remember that I have put a charm on this post. Been learning some black magic lately! If you don't do this tag after reading this, you will have constipation for 10 days and a flying donkey will crap on you just as the sun sets.

6 comments:

Praveen said...

my god..tht thing at the end..am happy that am the one who tagged u..otherwise I wud've to start writing now to prevent constipation and tht shitty donkey.

good that the 3rd question came after the 2nd question..otherwise u wud've got a long list of gays to accompany u to the island

Anonymous said...

your answer to the 11th question...ha ha.. i know one person like that...hope u got it... ;)

Diana Sahu said...

Ur answers to the first three questions were damn funny.

Hi, me here for the first time. Nice blog.

Unknown said...

@Praveen: Precisely! :-P

@Arun: Yup! Him included!

@Diana: Thanks for dropping by! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘Confessions of a Dangerous Mind’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,

kartoos said...

I am yet to do this tag.Good to find you back on blog.Keep blogging:-)

Post a Comment

top