Skip to main content

Lyricist!

He had been running on an engine. It inspired him. Drove him towards success. Became part of his life like none other.
But...the engine is gone...without an engine, how can the car run?
Find a new one? It won't fit! The match made between the engine and the body is so cohesive that fit another and it won't work like what it did before...sure it will run...but what good is running, for the sake of running...
What good is a life...for the sake of pushing by, without actually living?
McLaren F1...either loved and admired...but never do anyone actually come to own it...and never does it run on the road...


For some time now, all I have been writing is about Transaction Pricing across the telecom business and the case studies. If you find it amusing, do write in! You won't get to read it! :-P
All about IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) people!
Quite satisfied with my work...but can't find passion to write other stuff...seems like my passion is gone...
All that I wrote in the past month was a poorly cooked up story published in Indiainteracts.com for their December competition. Here is the entry if you to read.

Other than that there is nothing happening.

One day, my old friend Jonathan called me while I was in office. He wanted KJs number to contact another classmate of ours. I got the wind that it was about the music album he was doing.
He got the number and the next day KJ called me and asked me to write a song!
Dang!
Now thats something...I asked and this was what I was supposed to do...
In the song there are a couple of rap sections. Write something for it.

Okey! me ever ready!
Only one slight problem...
I hate rap! (except for Eminem)

So, after a couple of quite days, yesterday evening he got me the CD with the song. Today afternoon, I sat and heard.
Its a remix of our old classic, "Omallaale kandu njan"
Now, don't be put off...I heard it it was quite good, though it was a very rough cut...

So two rap sections were there...
I can write a decent power ballad, but blimy! This was tough!

Below are the stuff I wrote...I don't know whether this would come in the album...anyways...don't kill me!

Rap 1

Yo! Blow me down!
For the first time, in my history
Can't believe, its happening to me
Never ever thought such an irony
ThaT I Would be in love with such a harmony

Longed for the time when I could call my own
A girl, who would never let me be alone
Gone is the world that I have known

What I see, is the sunshine
In her eyes, so I can recline
Oh Well! She got me yeah!
Never been this bad I' ve been hit!

Rap2

Yow!
Sure, she got me on my knees
She's everything to put me at peace
Meanwhile, will she wanna go free?
Come with me, dear I'll take you around
Like a Queen and King with prestige we'll reign
I'll be with you for all the time
In my every breath , I'll chant your name aloud,
If that makes you realize my love
Can't just go on with my life
Without you, its all in vain

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...