Skip to main content

Pappu Exposed!

Dear Friends

In my last address I warned you! He is hopeless! Will write all non sense about me!
There was no crow!
(Me: Was it a peacock then?)
She looked good...
(Me:Who? Peacock?)
and...tall! :D
(Me: Tall peacock! That would have been a sight!)

So friends...I have decided that I will let him live...and let him carry on...for NOW!
Excuse me...my darling is on phone!

Pappu


Pappoos called me in the evening today...he said somewhat similar things...do I smell a threat? :P

Pappu sat in the class...motionless...staring at the fan...
The fan seemed shouting at him, "Get your head down! Get your head down! I want to hang from the celing not embedded in it!"

He sighed...he blushed...he knew...he was in love!
Suddenly, Neo appeared.
Neo looked at Pappoos...
Neo shook Pappu up...

Neo: Whats wrong buddy?
Pappoos: Nothing!
Neo: What is it? Sathyam parayeda!
Pappoos: Ente karalil oru vedana. (A pain in my liver!)
Neo: You love her don't you?
Pappoos: Noooo!
Neo: Love is like a fart. How much you try to hold it, it will come out with a bang or a stink
Neo: Don't worry...we will teach you...

So Pappoos began his training...

Training Team

Neo the superhero,
Garfield :D,
Gentlemaanyan...

Support Team

Too many!

Comments

  1. annaa....aa katha onnu nere paranju thudangumoo....aazhchayil orikkal 2 line ezhuthi aano oru line adi katha parayunnathu....add smething spicyyyy...he hee, u know wt i meannn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...onnu kurachu masala okke cherkadey... Howz Suntec?? ivide JAVA thudangi.. within 2-3 days JAVA theerum....pinne oru randu divasam,J2EE kazhiyum... hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Neo: Love is like a fart. How much you try to hold it, it will come out with a bang or a stink"

    =))=))
    OMG!


    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Ancient Thrills

Ancient civilization. Dig. Gun. Artifact. Conspiracy. Esoterica. Professor. Prospective authors please note, you will get atleast one buyer for your book if these key words are there on your book cover. It would also help if you get someone to give comments like "Stunning!", "Tour De Force!" etc. I am such a sucker! My book collection has grown because of a few books I bought specifically due to these keywords. A small list which could well be incomplete: The Temple by Mathew Reilly Cover of Temple Peru. Inca. Idol. Guns. Pretty decent. Good read on a lonely day. Seven Ancient Wonders by Mathew Reilly Decent book. Lots of traps and thrills. Moments like the discovery of the Hanging Gardens are really good. Six Sacred Stones by Mathew Reilly Sequel to the above book. Same old stuff. The ending is a cliff hanger though. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne Cover of The Last Testament Palestine. Israel. Biblical artifact. Middle east solution. Peace talks. Okay okay book. ...

Some more polls....

Cant keep my hands of these stufff... here goes some more... You scored as Neo, the "One" . Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix. Neo, the "One" 100% Indiana Jones 96% Lara Croft 79% William Wallace 79% James Bond, Agent 007 79% Batman, the Dark Knight 75% Maximus 71% Captain Jack Sparrow 63% El Zorro 63% The Terminator 58% The Amazing Spider-Man 54% Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com Of all people, i got the sissy boy. Its Ok but I loved to be Jack Sparrow or Jones... You scored as Metallica . You are a Metal Licka! You are one cool, oldschool dude! You love the raw beauty of greats whether it be an appreciation for a fine wine, or a fine lady. You have the rythe...