Skip to main content

Foto Tag

Found this atKickasso's place...A little tough tag...
I am always up for a challenge! :D

1. Most desired celebrity

shakira-guitar-5000179

Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll

The one (probably only) pop star I really like.

She is one heck of a talented lady. Started writing when she was 8. (I started at 6, so I beat you there dear! :P)

A person who stands for the humanitarian cause. Very faithful to her boyfriend [:( ] and a wonderful ambassador to her nation.

Yeah...she is bloody cute too! :P



2. Want to do this some day

photo-boat-big

Want to get a boat and set of on adventures! And laze around too, reading a book and eating fried fish!



3. Want to visit this place

manali

Manali and Himalayan Foothills

I gave a lot of thought to this. In the end I put up this...

Been there on the last tour. Loved the place. I would like to stay there for a while...warming myself on a fireplace...reading or writing something at night...going for walks in the early mornings...aaah!

I want to travel around the Himalayan foothills...Devprayag, Hrishikesh, Rudraprayag...the liking after reading S.K.Pottekkad's Travelogue "Himalaya Samrajyathil" (I might be wrong about the title)



4. Random Favorite

front

Punk Rock!

Yeah! I love the punk rock songs from the punk scene in the 70's Britain...

Sex Pistols, Clash, Ramones (they were American though), Bow Wow Wow,Buzzcocks...Totally Anarchy!

No master musicianship here...

Punk Rock motto was. G chord is this, E chord is this...enough! Go play music!



Sex Pistols- Anarchy in the UK

Right ! now ! ha ha ha ha ha
I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Dont know what I want but
I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passer by!


P.S: I don't like modern punk...except some songs of Green Day...



5. I was not tagged by Kickasso! Decided to do this after seeing his post... :P

Comment:Post the picture of the place where you were tagged, and if you picked up the tag yourself then the picture of the place you picked it from. Click on the image to see the enlarged view.

kickasso

Now anyone can do this...I found it tough personally...(ask a friend of mine...I was aarghing to her while doing this!)

Comments

  1. hey fella nice blog u hav got....
    n yup manali and himalayas are mine favourite too [:)]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sid Vicious is a god. Too bad he didn't live past 21. All great musician die young.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scholarship!

Found this is Friday Five and liked it. 1. If you were to have a scholarship created in your honor, what qualities would you look for in applicants (leadership, service, GPA, etc.)? GPA is bullshit. People with high GPA can be both muggers and geniuses. There can be people with no real "definitive talent" having a high GPA. Also, some can be flatout arses with no regard for the society. I would never create a scholarship in terms of GPA. Service is paramount. IQ and EQ both are equally important. Abstract thought counts. Creativity would be a defining factor. Enthusiasm is a must. There will be personal interviews. 2. Who would be eligible to apply for your scholarship (members of a certain major, ethnic group, sexuality, etc.)? No discrimination except there would be a weightage given to economically disadvantaged. Their need would be greater than that of a well to do kid. 3. Would it be need-based or not? Why? Need-based is contentious. Whose need? Some may need the money ...

The End...

This is the final post in this blog. Nearly five years ago, I started this blog from an Internet Cafe. 5 years on, the blog has probably chronicled my state of being. The triumphs, losses, disappointments et al. All this while, I have been experimenting with lot of things and even tried to switch the blog multiple times. This time the switch is for real. I want a fresh start without the baggage. You could even say I am a little inspired by Up in the Air. I don't really have an ETA for a new blog. I could start posting today, tomorrow, or never. Go to: Idle thoughts and update your references. See you out there! Signing off with these words from Jim Morrison: This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's...

Rant Rockus Rant

Long and devious rant ahead. Before further ado let me say that the title of this post has been shamelessly ripped from a cool movie Run Lola Run . Hmm...may be I will watch it tonight...expose Dinkan (my roomie) to yet another torturous past time of mine. I have already started the slow poison method by putting on some "acceptable" music at midnight (ala Rock On, Avial, Rabbi), which will gradually graduate to Metallica, Iron Maiden etc. Another change I have induced in almost all my roomies is reading. One guy refused to change. So we kicked him out of the house. He decided to go one up on us and get married next week. Poor dude. (P.S: All the best!) The reading material ranges from "Men are mars, Women are from venus" to "The White Tiger" with "Alchemist" and "Colour of Magic" thrown in. (P.S:Note to self. Should read the three unread books. Its a matter of shame now!) Another important change is that a couple of them have changed to...